Michael Shepherd Independent Researcher

Services we offer

I undertake commissioned public policy and public health research.  I am an experienced and innovative researcher, who has worked in policy development and have advised government at local and national levels. 

I can help, if you need:

  • Public consultation or involvement
  • Policy development, review or advice
  • Health Impact Assessment
  • Evaluation
  • Qualitative or Quantitative Research
  • Participatory or Action Research

For more information or to discuss a possible project, contact me by email or call.

Special rates for voluntary and community organisations.

Picture: Doria Shepherd - 'Venetial Masks'